Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Time Crunch

Day 11...



There was a little bit of a time crunch tonight since we went to dinner with a friend at the last minute. Whenever Tony gives Hunter a bath getting him dressed is always a challenge. Hunter likes to get up and run around saying "naked baby." Sometimes he will hide in one of the empty cabinets in our kitchen. Tonight, Hunter wanted to wear his rain boots and pretend to play the guitar on his broom.

And this little guy is fighting going to sleep. Hopefully, he will go down after one more bottle.
I also managed to finish making the kissing booth that I saw on Barefoot Photography's Facebook page. I cannot wait to use it. Tweaking and/or modifying things is what I do best. Hopefully, everything will come together as I envisioned it. 2 photo shoots this weekend = 1 excited ME! I am so honored to capture a moment for them.


No comments:

Post a Comment