Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Bathtime Frenzy!

Day 5....Bathtime was the location of today's pictures. I wasn't sure how today was going to go since I am on my own tonight as far as getting kids ready for bed. That means two kids...two baths. They are not at the age where they can be bathed together so that wasn't an option. They both enjoy taking a bath so that guaranteed me a smile or at least not crying, not that my kids cry that much.

Landon is just relaxing in his nice, warm bath.

Landon all wrapped up in his towel.


Hunter loves to do the scrunch face when he says cheese.


Hunter all wrapped up in his towel that Kelly made for him.

I have also come to a decision regarding this project. I think that day to day, I am just going to try and capture one image of each of my boys. Monday through Friday is chaotic to try and get a really super-great shot or to go somewhere. I think I will save my special shots for the weekend or try to do them once a month. I will definitely have to play it by ear. I just hope that the weather would take it easy...enough with the rain...and if it could just warm up a tad that would be FANTASTIC!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment