Thursday, January 6, 2011

Day 6

This is definitely a challenging project. But I am sticking to it if for nothing more than to truly practice with my camera. And not to mention see how much my little guys change over the course of a year. I just really wish this California weather would warm up to at least a comfortable 75 degrees, at least we could go outside and I could possibly get some outdoor pictures. It is just difficult with a 4.5 month old and a 2 year old. I definitely don't want them getting sick. So indoors it is still. Maybe this weekend I will be able to go somewhere.

Every night we put some change in his Buzz bank.

PEACEFUL!!!!

Everyday I learn something new about my camera. I truly believe that photography is my passion. Along with exercising, it is the one thing (well one of the things) I do for me. I love being a teacher, a mother, and a wife. However, I never take time for me that often. I am not a party girl or shopper, but I love taking pictures and scrapbooking. I love capturing moments. Let me capture a moment for you. It would be my pleasure. Please contact me if you are interested in a session.




No comments:

Post a Comment