Friday, January 7, 2011

51 more to go!

Well, I made it through one week of my 365 day photography project of my boys. Tonight was a little more difficult. I am exhausted. This week at work has been rough. In case you don't already know I am a sixth grade teacher. Enough said, right? I truly love my job this year is just more challenging than previous years. Photography allows me to escape from my reality and into a happy place. In a way it brings me peace, especially since I am capturing moments of my precious boys and family/friends.
Chillin' in the swing.


I struggled with Hunter tonight. He was too busy watching the Imagination Movers.
This weekend should be fun. I am going to actually take the boys outside for pictures to practice with my camera. On Sunday, I am actually going to do a family photo shoot also. Super excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment