Thursday, January 13, 2011

An "AHA" Moment

I have decided to take my 365 project and create a separate blog for my boys. I don't want to confuse the two. If you want to keep up with my boys check out http://danielleodom365.blogspot.com . I am very excited about pursuing my passion for photography. This weekend is busy. I am taking a photography class and I have 2 photo shoots with 2 awesome families. I cannot wait. I will be posting pictures to this blog, as well as to my Facebook page.
  This weekend I will also be trying to get my kissing booth shot just right.It is an idea I saw on Barefoot Photography's site, of course with a few touches of my own, like the Hershey's kisses.  I tried it out tonight but wasn't super excited about it. Here is a little preview though.

No comments:

Post a Comment