Monday, January 3, 2011

Day 3...

Well so far so good. I'm 3 days in and having a blast. I am trying to get creative on capturing my two boys for this 365 project. I have also decided to turn them into a photo book at the end of this whole process. Has anyone else heard about this couple who took a picture everyday of their 14 year old in the same position? Talk about ambitious! That is a 5,110 day project. My husband thinks that it is kind of creepy yet kind of cool. Today, I am using the pictures I used to post on 'Ella B Photography's group focusing on purple.



Landon is teething up a storm and he absolutely loves this purple seahorse.


Hunter has a sour look on his face as he sips his orange juice.

3 comments:

  1. They have cool looking photo albums you can get for each kiddo that has slots for all 365 pictures. They count down too say stuff like "Day 1, Day 2, Day 200..." etc Whenever I see those I say I want to do them, but never remember to buy them. The boys will love these when they get older! (Or at least their girlfriends / wives will!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen them at Michaels, and the Hallmark Store.

    ReplyDelete