Monday, January 10, 2011

My sidekick in training!

Day 10....I absolutely love this project. I am having a blast taking pictures of my kiddos everyday. Today, Hunter came up to me and said "Mama I take your picture. Say Cheese." Priceless. So, I grabbed my camera and took a picture of him taking a picture of me. It was hilarious. He then showed me his screen and then I showed him mine. He said "Ahhh...that's Hunter!" He cracks me up. Does it really matter that you can't see his face????

And as far as Landon is concerned, I think he is thinking "another picture." Get used to it kid. They will thank me years from now. What is not to love about this little face. He has such a great personality like his brother. I am not sure how I got so LUCKY. I was blessed with a wonderful, supportive husband and 2 wonderful boys. They both are/were good babies. KNOCK ON WOOD!!!



2 comments:

  1. Aww that's cute! It's bad when my kids see a camera and start saying "Cheese" or "Big Smiles!". It's to the point when they are fussing or crying and I point a camera at them and they automatically stop and smile LOL kids are so funny!!

    (I love Landon's expression here "Ugh, Mom! I'm busy chewing on my fingers and you are taking yet ANOTHER picture, a little privacy here!" LOL Too cute!)

    ReplyDelete